JBlues

TD Exhausts

So I am taking the drive to Tuning Developments in August to get the NA package and I am thinking about getting a catback at the same time.

I am stuck between the Res and the SuperRes catbacks - Does anyone have any tips for picking either one?

Also if there is anyone in the York area that has either of the catbacks with the TD UEL, would you be open to meet so I can hear the sound in person? I offer some nice roads around me for driving :D

Cheers!

Resonated will probably be okay if you keep the second cat. It's a bit loud without. I ended up putting  a double resonator where the second cat goes. Or go for super resonated which will be okay. It's a matter of preference though. 

I found the resonated too loud - I bought it first in this configuration.  I swapped the centre section for a super resonated that's just right for me.

I have the 2nd cat in place and a UEL manifold.

I’m the same as Martin had the res but found it was to loud so have swapped the centre pipe to super res and think it’s much better. I still have the 2nd cat. The super res is far from quiet really. I’d go super res then if you want it louder can buy my res pipe which is cheaper than going the other way 😁