9 minutes ago, Graham86 said:

What did they sell for originally?

Pretty much the same as a top spec non yellow car. I.e., a car with the leather/heated seats option. Around £27.5K. 

2 hours ago, DevilsCry said:

Must have been a typo in the original listing because he has now lowered it by £10,000

Needs to repeat the exercise, then the price would be about right!

Even if lowered to 31K GBP .. How much _new_ with full warranty MY2017 with performance package costs @UK?

Yes, low mileage, yes limited edition. But price is justified only if there is demand. In this case imho owner greatly overestimates desirability of that limited edition-ness, and wants to overcharge more then what market might be willing to pay.

For example in my eyes that limited edition paint & stickers is rather drawback, as may mean higher insurance costs, and not being able to get paint-matched optional or aftermarket parts. With those bits aside it's just pre-restyle twin of low mileage. But with already less warranty due already being registered.

If anything, from limited editions i'd rather love to see something from one hundred run of 2016 GRMN 86, where higher cost is due expensive CF bits (vented bonnet, hood, vented fender garnishes, trunk lid, roof, wing, splitter, side skirts), plexiglass windows, brembos, remade rear bumper with single center exhaust, redone intake/exhaust/tune for +16whp, engine internals, close ratio gearset, tuned suspension, rear seat delete, sport seats, forged wheels .. now compare this to _just_ different paint & stickers for this yellow one.