Thomo97

2015 (65) Subaru BRZ SE Auto - Low miles - £15k

2015 (65) Subaru BRZ SE Auto in very good condition - £15K ono 

• 15,250 miles and full main dealer history. 

I am the second (mature) owner. No modifications and it has only ever been maintained by Subaru main dealers.

If you're wavering between manual and auto don't dismiss auto immediately. Switch to manual mode (gear stick or paddle shift) and its a very entertaining drive. Auto mode is spot on for town driving or heavy traffic and the slightly longer ratios have the added advantage of better MPG than the manual.

On close inspection there are a few very very small scuffs and scratches on the paintwork, but nothing that shows up unless you go looking for it. I use a cover for the car (happy to include in the sale) to avoid tree goo and bird cr@p on my drive. Interior is spotless.

Full Subaru used car warranty in place until March 2020 and powertrain warranty to September 2020. The car is also taxed to March 2020. Mileage will go up a bit as the car is being used most days.

Annual service and MOT due in August. I am happy to MOT early for peace of mind for anyone paying the asking price.

I only bought the car in March but my job has changed and I now have a commute + have to drive to clients etc. This is a great car that I enjoy enormously but sadly its no longer the right tool for the job and I can't justify keeping it as a weekend toy.

brz_pax.jpg

brz_drive.jpg

brz_front.jpg

brz_back.jpg

brz_int.jpg

Not meaning to be pedantic, but the tax won't transfer. You'll be refunded on complete months remaining, but the new owner will have to tax the car as soon as ownership transfers.