Sign in to follow this  
mfnick

Blue 2013 Subaru BRZ SE Lux £7900

**Wont stay at this price, only for a quick sale so I don’t miss out on a car I want which I’ve found**

Around 49000 miles.

SE Lux model. Heated seats, cruise control, keyless entry and start, head unit with Bluetooth support, reverse camera and hands free, dual climate control and air con.

Part service history, last serviced at 47857 in March. With MOT - no advisories.

Common problems like the rear light cluster seals and poor battery sorted.

Couple of small mods;

Milltek cat back exhaust (standard will be included in the sale)

Takedo Air intake

Lowering springs

Splitter, skirts and rear spats kit fitted

I’ve accidentally scraped the front splitter on a kerb when parking - see pics. It clears speed bumps no problem though.

Cat D Repaired around January of 2017. Front passenger wing damage. Was done before for the previous owner and I had this fully checked before purchase, all ok. Drives spot on and you wouldn’t know about it if not recorded.

Had the valve spring recall done 20th May. Been faultless, had the Spark plugs done at the same time (expensive job otherwise) and the clutch was checked - plenty of life left.

Located in Sheffield.

IMG_5363.jpgIMG_5364.jpg

IMG_5366.jpg

IMG_5365.jpgIMG_5369.jpgIMG_5374.jpgIMG_5357.jpgIMG_5359.jpgIMG_5336.jpg

Had a load of people contact but no one has actually come and looked at it yet. Strange. I thought it’d fly at this price. Guy I’m buying my next car off has agreed to give me another week before agreeing to sell his to someone else so keeping it at this price for another week.