Phoenix

New owner from the Midlands

Hey all,

New owner here from the Midlands. So new in fact that I haven't even picked the car up from the dealers I bought it from.

Either way I already want to say a big thank you to the group as upon registering I caught sight of the April '12 - May '13 recall notice for valve springs and guess which lucky fella has a car that falls within that range...

Either way, I'm Chris. I have bought the 86 to use as my daily whilst I have my Nissan 200sx S13 as my mentalist, and my 68 Fastback Mustang as my money pit. You'll see me around here, generally lurking, asking dumb questions at inappropriate times and begging for money on street corners to feed my fuel habit

See you out there!

Welcome onboard Chris!
Nice collection you have. I tried Mustang as well when deciding which car I want. Very different, but I generally like it a lot as a touring car, shane Shelby will not be available in the UK.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, VAD17 said:

Welcome onboard Chris!
Nice collection you have. I tried Mustang as well when deciding which car I want. Very different, but I generally like it a lot as a touring car, shane Shelby will not be available in the UK.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hi Vad, I can't comment on the new model Mustang as the only one I have driven was a 2016 ecoboost in the US. I should have clarified, my Mustang is a 1968 Fastback :)

14 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Hi Vad, I can't comment on the new model Mustang as the only one I have driven was a 2016 ecoboost in the US. I should have clarified, my Mustang is a 1968 Fastback :)

What engine is in it if my memory serves me right there was 289 302 350 might have got a Chevy mixed in 🤔

4 minutes ago, nikndel said:

What engine is in it if my memory serves me right there was 289 302 350 might have got a Chevy mixed in 🤔

It was a 289, now a 351w stroked out to a 408