Neil-h

Berkshire newbie

Hi All,

Figured I’d just drop something in here to say hi, been browsing the site for a couple of years (since buying my GT86) and finally decided to actually sign up. So the cars a 16 plate in metallic grey and currently sporting a TRD duck tail (amazing the difference changing one detail makes to the appearance of the car), valenti brake lights, Cobra resonated cat-back and a TD EL manifold (mapped by Abbey). Have to say I was sceptical that the manifold could make that much difference (even after reading the rave reviews on here) but the car drives so much better for it.

Anyways, all the best.

Neil

Cheers you two. As for future plans, I made the mistake of having a brief test drive in Abbeys demo car with the Harrop supercharger... So that’s sorely tempting, though a slightly better exchange rate wouldn’t do any harm.

It was purely out of convenience tbh, TD are a good 4.5 hour drive from me where as Abbey are only 1.25. That and I bought it on Black Friday so it didn’t cost me any more. As for what it’s like, it’s pretty loud at full throttle but not too bad around town. That being said I briefly had the non-res version (with the TD manifold) and that was silly loud.