Subota Boy

Saw my first Supra today

It's similar size to the 86, if not smaller. I'd be tempted to get one if I had the dollar, but the fact that it's auto is very discouraging. Speed aside, it takes away a fun factor for me.

3 hours ago, Subota Boy said:

Correct Spikyone!

Indeed I am rocking an old GV12 GT86 press slut as my car :lol::)

The look of these is growing on me.  Looks good in white above ^^ think they are a car that will look better in person then the pics. Need to keep my eyes peeled for one...

By all accounts they appear to be reviewed well by people. If the half BMW bit doesn't bother you then they seem to be a good bet

1 hour ago, gavin_t said:

The look of these is growing on me.  Looks good in white above ^^ think they are a car that will look better in person then the pics

I think that it REALLY doesn't suit white.... that rear pic is OK but from the front is very meh.

Plus saw the same red car yesterday on it's way to Subota Boy.... small, looks quite tall rather than wide, no road presence. There's a new Z4 around here as well in black. I preferred that, the opposite to what I had decided from pics. Would probably go for the 30i/M40i Z4 over the Toyota for a road car, it's cheaper as well.