Unders

Northamptonshire Newbie

Hi All,

Thought I should post here after recently signing up. I've had my blue BRZ since February 2018, and have not stopped loving the car since the day I got it. Thought it was about time I found some like minded owners to learn from/ share with. Hopefully I will meet some of you at some point however certainly don't see many of these around on my commutes.

Looking forward to hopefully getting to know you guys

IMG_20190604_232010.jpg

It had an aftermarket exhaust fitted but the dealer (Evans halashaw) didn't know what brand it was. After I purchased the car I found some paperwork and worked it out to be a very cheap Chinese cat back system however it sounds okay and I don't really have the cash to replace it.

Other than that it is stock as far as I can tell. I recently put spacers on purely for aesthetics to bring the wheels out to the arches aswell. I've also purchased an xtrons head unit from a user on here to upgrade the pretty naff pioneer unit.

I would love to be able to have more mods on the car but being young it's hard to justify spending large amounts of cash on it, will definitely keep my eye out on here for second hand parts that may be slightly more affordable.

Welcome! Check out the social events and official events for stuff going on near to you, Also think about signing up for Japfest at Donington on the 13th July. :)

4 hours ago, 86iain said:

What size spacers have you used?
I'd rather keep the OEM wheels than spend billions on aftermarket, but fancy them being a tad more flush.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

I have Eibach 20mm up front and 25mm at the rear, they make a huge difference in the appearance of the car IMO and make it look that bit more aggressive. If you do get some make sure you have mud guards, my car doesnt have rear and I've had to order them as you can hear more stones being flicked onto the rear bumper.

IMG_20190530_201932.jpg

IMG_20190530_201950.jpg

18 hours ago, 86iain said:

Welcome.

Is it standard or have you done any mods?

I actually got them off here, was how I came across the website actually

3 hours ago, JohnM said:

Your welcome :)

Did the rear bumper section already come painted or did you get that done yourself??

It came painted, I'm assuming it was done at the same time as the exhaust install (also when I think they removed the rear mud guards which I need so much now)

9 hours ago, Unders said:

I have Eibach 20mm up front and 25mm at the rear, they make a huge difference in the appearance of the car IMO and make it look that bit more aggressive. If you do get some make sure you have mud guards, my car doesnt have rear and I've had to order them as you can hear more stones being flicked onto the rear bumper.

Mine has factory front and rear mud guards 👍

13 hours ago, Unders said:

Haha, a cheap and simple plate but feel like the name just begs for it to be added

Wasn't that cheap! But had to be done!!