GT86Reece

Window Tinting

Hi all,

Does anyone here know much about window tinting? Only I've literally just had my rear windows tinted and the main rear window appears to be slightly bubbling or not completely stuck properly - I questioned this at the place I had it done and they said it just needs time to dry so it sticks properly? I'm in doubt and feel like I need to go over it with a squeegee... I love how it looks but it's bothering me where I can see little parts not stuck properly from the outside and the small air bubbles in places from the inside 😕

If anyone has experienced this before and can let me know, or give me some sort of reassurance that would be appreciated! Thanks 😬

That's the moisture that needs to dry. It looks like water bubbles. These are fine and should go away after curing.

Leave it a couple days and look again. From the inside if you see creases in the tint, take it back to get them pressed out.

I have a couple of these creases which I will take back for pressing out once I get some spare time

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Should be perfectly normal, it can almost look like beading sometimes in certain cases depending on humidity and how soon you picked it up after it was done etc. 

Leave it a couple days and definitely don't try and squeegee yourself. If it's not right, it's their job to fix it! 

Leave it out in the sun as much as possible as this should help with any bubbles. As others has already said dont mess with it for at least a week or 2 and then if still not happy take it back to the tinter.