Swinginking

Alternative Badges

There aren't many that sit over the top of the original badge but you replace it with some others that fit well. I'm sure there are some companies in the US and also in Australia that make custom badges for the 86. Subota boy has a cool one, and I've seen batman on someone's car. Sorry I can't upload my pictures because they are too big. Google is your best friend in this case. 

On 5/31/2019 at 9:00 PM, Swinginking said:

Hi guys!

Any of you know of any alternative Badges which sit flush on the Toyota ones?

Looking to just spice it a little :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

As @GravelRash said I have Batman badges replacing the Toyota emblems. They don't sit on top of the Toyota emblems though they replace them (I've never seen any that sit on top of the oem ones to be honest). 

I ordered mine from Pete Thompson who's in the US and custom makes any design you want by hand. @faith and @Mark-in-Stoke also have ones from Pete Thompson too. You can contact him though Facebook or Instagram and he can make anything you want. 

Hope that helps but any questions please ask 👍

I'm a big fan of the new GR Toyota badge that FT86speedfactory are now selling. Not sure where else you can pick them up from but its also worth noting that I don't think they fully fit on the 2012-2016 model as the front badges are a different size apparently.

I just think it looks really classy compared to the OEM one

ouliuhih_1_2.jpg

Pete Thompson is on instagram as @ pete39sp just in case anybody else was looking for custom badge. Just done some digging around myself as there are few Pete Thompsons  when searching