GT86Curn

For Sale: Wedssport TC105X 17" wheels with Michelin PS4 tyres

For sale are my almost new Wedsport wheels. These have done around 300 miles so both the tyres and wheels are as new.

2x 17x8" ET42 with 215/45/17 tyres

2x 17x9" ET35 with 245/40/17 tyres

The rears fit flush with no rubbing at all. All the tyres are as new Michelin Pilot Sport 4s.

These wheels are stupidly light. The 8" fronts weigh 6.75kg while the 9" rears weigh just over 7.00kg.

The wheels and tyres cost me £2300 all in.

Im looking for offers of around £1500.

Im im no rush to sell as Im just about to order a wide arch kit.

Collection from Swindon Wiltshire. Im happy to travel and meet a certain distance away but I will not post.

8" Fronts:

20190430_152948.jpg.f1aba5c5fbb5e8e78dc23aaffa4bc14e.jpg

9" Rears:

20190430_153447.jpg.7c90809173a24c51873d96a881ede6f1.jpg

On the car:

20190504_120203.jpg.c4dd20df6271a8cfdde050f2c3b77eaa.jpg

IMG-20190521-WA0007.jpg.e78d3a1578f06b5d7800a8a1bd08fbb6.jpg

If only you didn't get a staggered setup, otherwise I'd have had your arm off at that price.... Oh well 😢

Good luck with the sale as that's a bargain with tyres as well. 

That's a great price!  You're taking a big hit on those.  Been on the lookout for a lightweight set of wheels recently and they rarely come up.  If I hadn't just ordered some and these weren't staggered I too would have had these.  Someone's going to get a bargain if they're looking for a staggered setup.

Thanks for the comments guys.

They are great lightweight wheels. The only reason I went for a staggered set is because I dont like poke on the front.

Yeah taking a hit but plans change. 

Still for sale,

I unfortunatly curbed 2 of them in a carpark (Peed off to say the least!)

Reduced to £1000 collected. The wheels alone cost £1800 so thats as low as im happy to go. 

Please pm me if you want more photos.

Cheers

You can change over to your own pressure sensors if needed. The little light on the dash hasnt bothered me so far.

There is no problem at all with rubbing. Im lowered on 25mm springs and still not had any issues

11 minutes ago, Neil-h said:

Cool. Just for my own sanity, who did you buy them from?

I have the reciept from when I imported them from RHDJapan. Dont worry they are all above board! 😂

Yeah I blame Wedssport tbh, it’s all over their website about Howe dangerous fakes are but they never tell you how to recognise real ones (unless of course you buy new). 😂

20 minutes ago, Neil-h said:

Yeah I blame Wedssport tbh, it’s all over their website about Howe dangerous fakes are but they never tell you how to recognise real ones (unless of course you buy new). 😂

I see what you mean. These are genuine with proof of purchase