Have managed to purchase a space saver spare wheel for my BRZ, I now need a bolt and clamp to secure it to the boot floor can anyone HELP

quote from saved notes for aygo bits:

Y51931-0H010 (N/STK CARRIER, S/WHEEL) - £4.71 + VAT
Y64777-0D060 (N/STK CUSHION, SPARE) - 13.71 + VAT

(bolt + foam cone above it)

I have a BRZ and I have purchased a spare space saver and tyre from

Carnoisseur 

5a brittant Court

High Street South

Dunstable, Beds

LU63HR

01582 787377

Cost £270 inc VAT & carrage

SUBARU parts  90172002  THRO/U BOLT SPARE WHEEL

97047FG000  THRO/U SUPPORT-TYRE HOLDER

Price £7-07 inc VAT

I hope this is useful. I believe that in France you are not allowed to use their M-ways without a spare wheel, a tube of gunk does not count

6 hours ago, Peter said:

I hope this is useful. I believe that in France you are not allowed to use their M-ways without a spare wheel, a tube of gunk does not count

I've driven through France a fair number of times without a spare wheel. I don't think it is actually a requirement, I can't find anywhere that states it is. Last time I got nicked for speeding there they didn't even bother checking the car, all they cared about was their €90 fine. I only bother to have hi-vis vests which is sensible anywhere to be fair and required pretty much everywhere else on the mainland too. 

Cost £270 inc VAT? Spare wheel itself worth getting at any subbie breaker yard used for less then 1/5th of that.

Mind you, not all R16 or R17 subbie 5x100 fits over stock calipers, so worth testfit check clearance first or dig around this thread for pics/links how one clearing should look. Most importantly it should clear front brakes, as spacesaver is not meant to be used on rear due our cars having LSD diff.

For example pics of R16 spare that fits and which not ..

R17 that fits from 2007 Subaru Legacy 3.0L Space Saver, T135 D70 17