AdamH

Red GT86, Cosworth Supercharger, 2015, Manual, 27511 miles

I am selling my Cosworth stage 2.0 supercharged Toyota GT86 after 2 years of very enjoyable ownership.
2015, Red, Manual, 27511 miles (will go up as still used occasionally).

Pictures in link: https://imgur.com/a/yA8TtSg?

I bought the car directly from Fensport and the previous owner was Toyota GB. The Cosworth kit was originally fitted and mapped by Cosworth themselves. When I bought the car, it was fitted with the stage two Cosworth kit along with a spoiler delete, Tein lowering springs (not sure what drop) and the later aero wheels.

Since then I’ve fitted the following:
•    Non-resonated Cobra secondary cat back exhaust (it is pretty loud but I have two alternative exhaust options that can come with it if preferred: factory standard exhaust removed at around 15k miles, TRD quad tip system including the TRD rear bumper trims used to tidy the bumper cut (these are brand new and cost not far off 200 quid delivered from what I remember and I’ve also created a printout of the installation instructions with English translation).
•    Valenti rear lights (non-sequential).
•    Android (Joying) head unit – direct, properly sized replacement for the Toyota unit. Currently has a touch screen issue at the very top but it is completely usable with the launcher skin I have installed. I also have the original Toyota unit with sat nav if preferred.
•    Upgraded Focal speakers (door and dashboard tweeters).
•    Leather stereo surround panel from Subaru BRZ tS (imported through Japan Parts).
•    Alcantara gauge cover from Subaru BRZ tS (new from FT-86 Speedfactory).
•    Intec high level rear brake light.
•    Gas bonnet struts.
•    Mishimoto wheel nuts.
•    Fitted rubber pads in all interior storage (see pics).

Car has always been serviced by a Toyota dealer. Never been tracked as far as I’m aware. Had Michelin Pilot Sport 4s fitted within last 6 months. I also have a brand new set of Brembo disks and Hawk pads ready to be fitted.
I am looking for £18,500. Open to offers but not in a major rush to sell.
I’m based in Coventry, <5 mins from my local train station. Happy to answer any and all questions.

Thanks,
Adam

I dont suppose you would be interested in selling the alcantara guage cover as a seperate item. Im based in Birmingham if you need the OEM as a replacement.

Interested in the car- what was involved in the spoiler delete? Would it be easy to fit a spoiler without a new bootlid? This is basically the spec I’d be building from a base GT86 which I’m after at the moment so would be great to go for this...