will300

Midlands Meet - 15th June (Smokestop BBQ)

Event Title: Midlands Meet - 15th June (Smokestop BBQ)
Event Author: will300
Event Date: 15.06.2019

Hello Everyone

Myself and @Deacon have decided to host another Midlands lunch time meet, as it's been awhile since the last one. We recently came across an awesome looking BBQ restaurant in Shropshire, called Smoke Stop BBQ. Which looks like an ideal location for a meet and to grab some good food, think big juicy burgers, melt in the mouth steaks, succulent fried chicken, etc, you get the idea.

We are planning to host the meet in a months time, on the 15th of June. If you are interested please confirm below, final numbers need to be confirmed two weeks before hand. 

The car park is of reasonable size, however we expect it to get rather busy. Please can we all aim to get there for 11:30 (no earlier please), this will allow us to park up together. A table has been provisionally booked for 10 people at 12:00.

Here's the menu: http://smokestopbbq.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Menu-for-web.pdf

Thanks for looking.

Will

SmokeStop BBQ
Welshpool Road
Shrewsbury
Shropshire 
SY5 9LH

Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/RJUi2Req3QQi1pZ79

Date: Saturday 15th June

Here are some photo's to get your mouth watering:

Smoke1.jpg.49b2d7da513af4cb9f13ae78a06b6a39.jpg

Smoke2.thumb.jpg.6564d360d42b082e9da8c6457ad2a8b9.jpg

List:

1. @will300
2. @Deacon
3. @Keethos

Midlands Meet - 15th June (Smokestop BBQ)

I'm keen on this one and reckon I can do it, but will have to get back for Le Mans. There are some fabulous roads on the way to Shrewsbury as I'm going there regularly lately for work. I notice it's dog friendly, but not sure if Mark would come or not yet. It's in my diary. :)

A week to go till the next Midlands meet, if you're interested please confirm today as well be confirming numbers with the venue on Monday.

Thank you

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Maxwellphillips said:

I know this is late, but could I add a +1?

We've already confirmed numbers with the venue.... However I'm sure one more person won't matter.