A few parts left over from me stripping and selling my car.

Skunk2 air intake kit. £170

Only used for a few thousand miles. looks good and give a lovely induction noise and has been proven to increase top end power. 

TMG Motorsport spec Oz ultralaggera wheels with federal 595 rsr tyres. £500

These are from a TMG race car made in Germany and used in the 24hr of nurburgring races. Standard gt86 bolt pattern 5x100 17x8 et50. but will require extended wheel studs to fit safely. I can provide a place to can supply these for approximately £40.

Turn one trophy s bucket seat. £200

Approximately 1 year old only has minor marks from fitting. It uses a sparco Evo 2 fibreglass frame and is probably the comfiest seat I've ever used.

20190317_122858.jpg

20190317_122911.jpg

20190317_122920.jpg

20190511_124535.jpg

20190511_124538.jpg

received_412076022675127.jpg

received_419889618798087.jpg

1 minute ago, cropzy said:

Are they rep OZ or legit?

legit oz racing ultraleggera wheels, they were used on a german VLN gt86 race car as a spare set with wet tyres and the previous owner decided to sell everything and move on to something else. you literally cannot buy these wheels from TMG unless you have bought a gt86 race car and have an account with them.

I think they’re legit oz made specially for that race format, don’t think you can buy them retail. Need spacers to fit tho. Lush wheels, good size too

Just now, KAS said:

I think they’re legit oz made specially for that race format, don’t think you can buy them retail. Need spacers to fit tho. Lush wheels, good size too emoji1786.png

i never used spacers but you will need extended wheel studs for them to fit. if you didnt want to got to the hassle of fitting new studs to your car you could buy some 15mm spacers and fit the extended studs to them.

2 hours ago, sjs_gt86 said:

Do you offer delivery on the wheels? 

I could drop them off myself within 50ish miles but if it's further than that then it would need a courier and the buyer would need to pay the costs for that.

11 hours ago, Cola86 said:

I could drop them off myself within 50ish miles but if it's further than that then it would need a courier and the buyer would need to pay the costs for that.

Im currently thinking about buying them but If I was I'd have to get them delivered as I live in Birmingham 😕

On 5/17/2019 at 12:56 PM, sjs_gt86 said:

Im currently thinking about buying them but If I was I'd have to get them delivered as I live in Birmingham 😕

ok mate, i dont mind packaging them up for you but you would have to sort out the courier as its not something ive ever done before so wouldnt know what company was good or bad .