Sign in to follow this  
Leeky

SOLD - Advan Model 7 Alloys (6.8kgs each) with AD08R’s

Advan Model 7 Wheels (17x7j ET50 - only 6.8kgs a wheel) wearing nearly new AD08R’s 215/45R17 with minimum of 5mm of tread.

Very rare, recently fully refurbed (acid dipped and powder coated). So zero curbing. As new condition except for some light rub marks inside the nut holes which comes naturally from using the wheel brace to tighten up the nuts.

Price now dropped to £800. I think this is a very fair price considering the tyres are £400 alone and the refurb was also £400. On that basis you are essentially getting these uber rare jdm wheels for free!. Will throw in a set of locking wheel nuts (Factory OEM locking wheel nuts will not fit). First to see will buy. These wont hang around at this price. You simply cannot find another set of these rims in this size/pcd/offset anywhere. This is the only set I have ever seen.

Collection from Reading, Berkshire. Will take a small deposit via paypal to reserve them. Dont miss out!

EC49E3DA-D51C-4B44-9648-D960C4C1B438.jpeg

2E3A9152-D867-4B90-9781-8414AB41952A.jpeg

15156237-0CDB-419A-98CB-BE91DA15F687.jpeg

Bump. Track days are going to be starting again very soon. Bag yourself some uber rare and light JDM rims with matching track rubber!

Bump. Since i’ve just had my car serviced the Toyota report says the tyres are down to 5mm so i’ve dropped the price down to £800ono