Sign in to follow this  
Tubbytommy

dash panel

Do you mean something like this:

7YZoahT.jpg

I don't think this is available in the facelift car at all, AFAIK it's either plastic in the regular version or alcantara(?) in the Pro spec - someone might correct me on that.  Mine, in that photo, is from the Subaru BRZ tS.  Not sold in the UK though, and not real leather, although it is much nicer than the shiny hard plastic that was there originally.  It's showing as Subaru P/N 66060 on Japanparts, which is where mine came from.

1 hour ago, spikyone said:

Do you mean something like this:

7YZoahT.jpg

I don't think this is available in the facelift car at all, AFAIK it's either plastic in the regular version or alcantara(?) in the Pro spec - someone might correct me on that.  Mine, in that photo, is from the Subaru BRZ tS.  Not sold in the UK though, and not real leather, although it is much nicer than the shiny hard plastic that was there originally.  It's showing as Subaru P/N 66060 on Japanparts, which is where mine came from.

thats the one thanks, when i say leather i really meant so it matches the rest of the faux leather in the car.

9 hours ago, spikyone said:

It's definitely close enough to match the rest of the interior, and it does make the dash look much better - although I'm slightly biased on the second point.

Thanks that's what I want to know really, looks much nicer than the oem one.

There is a suede one and fake leather like above.

Difficult to tell if I'm ordering the correct one without a part no.