Sign in to follow this  
Beney86

Carlab tail lights?

Good evening all,

Browsing alternatives to the Valenti tail lights which don't require rewiring from the US. Came across these on amazon, and they seem to fit what i'm looking for. Keeping the circle lights with a bit of flare. Has anyone seen these in person, have pictures that are not stock photos or even own these lights? Really want to see what they're like on a car before i take the plunge and try them out.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CarLab-Black-Smoke-Light-2012-2016/dp/B074366Z28/ref=sr_1_17?keywords=gt86+lights&qid=1556919019&quartzVehicle=111-1453&replacementKeywords=lights&s=gateway&sr=8-17

Thanks for the link Iain, Looking for something that isn't Valenti and keeps the circle light. I might just buy these ones from Carlab and see how they look and post results in case anyone else is interested 

These are known in the US as SpecD and that is what they have been sold as if you want to look at other retailers, pics and videos. No doubt these are now replicas or more likely just sold as white label goods to be re-branded.