FT90 Alex

2015 GT86 tasteful mods

Selling my 2015 Toyota gt86, been a brilliant car. It is mildly modified, but all to emphasise the character of the car. It is lowered on tein high tech lowering springs, with a Cusco front strut brace. 18” japan racing wheels and Yokohama ad08r tyres. It had a fast road alignment set up done by tuned uk. Fitted with yellow stuff pads and have Goodridge braided lines ready to be fitted. There is a manifold back exhaust system on the car, with a single muffler and resonated front pipe. It’s got a bit of a growl. Aesthetics wise it has a legsport style carbon fibre ducktail spoiler painted body colour. Also offset red racing stripe, which is vinyl so could be easily removed. Everything that has been fitted could be removed and I have all the original parts which would be included in the sale. The car itself has nav and the sought after middle  arm rest, it has full dealer service history. 28000 on the clock but is still being used daily. I’ll be sad to see the car go but be happy if it goes to someone that will enjoy it as much as I have. 

Located in Staffordshire, text me for viewings 07432724444

£15000 open to offers

EB957976-B216-424A-9051-6960C158859B.jpeg

494839DA-60BD-46FC-8A82-6F839167DD60.jpeg