Cadders96

Newbie from Wiltshire

Just bought a 2013 Pearl White GT86 - Current mods that I know are on it are a Malian Catback Exhaust, Enkei RPF1 17" Wheels, Mishimoto intake pipe and Lowering springs. I am from Chippenham, Wiltshire.

Anyone done the Valve Spring recall and managed to get a Full+ service discounted? My car is due a Full+ service soon and needs to be booked in for the recall.

Will be looking on here often for ideas for what to do.

Thanks

Nathan

58378368_10211029431572334_8995121329963270144_n.jpg

Hi Nathan.  

Car looks good! Great choice in wheels 😉

As my name would suggest, I'm from Bristol!

Not many people at all have had the recall done. Just bear with Toyota and it'll eventually get sorted out. 

From seeing posts on here and in the FB group, be sure to push for parts only price on the spark plugs (if at the 60k service) and similar for clutch if you know its slipping etc (clutches seem to be on back order though).

As a local guy. Be sure to take a look at Slip & Grip Automotive who run regular track days at Castle Combe and meets etc!

Hope to see you about soon. 

20190331_105736.jpg

Cheers fellas, I think I am going to Summer Action Day at Castle combe on a friends stand, will do a track day at some point. Hopefully see you around Chippenham/Swindon/Bristol will keep an eye out aswell. 

I only have 54k miles on the car so don't imagine the clutch will need doing?

Just need to get a rear view mirror and a seat anchor cover thing by the rear window.

1 hour ago, Cadders96 said:

I only have 54k miles on the car so don't imagine the clutch will need doing?

Unless it's been driven by an idiot before you got it, it should have plenty left. I had mine changed when it was in for recall at 127K miles and it still had a bit of life in it.