Christoth

Newbie, long time coming

Newbie is probably a stronger word... 

I've been an owner of a 2012 pate 86 since August 2017 and been skimming this site for many a year now - so thanks to this site and anyone's posts who's already helped me a ton when in the sticky "****, I'm supposed to be driving this thing to work tomorrow" situations.

Thought I'd try get a bit more involved and give back what I can. At some point I'll probably make a build thread but its probably too late for photos of most of it. So far I've definitely been a part of the whole all show no go club, but mainly in the interest that its a daily driver and my insurance isn't exactly wonderful. Current project is actually a DIY interior redo, mainly to stop me buying stuff and get me doing stuff.

South Essex located with a few trips to Yorkshire. If you've seen a satin shiny dark grey with red highlights about, thats me...

Just thought I'd say Hi!

Live in Billericay, and work at Dunton TC if you know the place?

So far...

Satin dark grey wrap, "cheapo" TRD sideskirts (along with the issues they bring), XXR 530s, Bayson R front lip, carbon duck tail esq wing, tail lights, reverse light, steering wheel, gear knob and reverse lockout, MisterR coilovers, stereo, lil bits and bobs/wraps around the place as well! I'll get some decent pics soon as I've finally got a decent camera on my phone!