SimoneDB95

New Red Gt86

Hi everyone! 

After months of searching finally got my hands on a red GT86 and it’s the best thing I’ve ever bought and driven! 

Had it for around 2 months now, for those with factory fitted reverse sensors anyone had any issues with intermittent beeping as if a fault? Been experiencing for around a week, it keeps coming and going but beginning to bug me now! 

Unfortunately only the standard Toyota Touch installed, would have liked the Touch and Go with Sat Nav but no such luck finding, anyone any ideas on cost for fitting either with Toyota or elsewhere? 

Also, I’m booked in for 1st May due to recall 👍🏼

Thanks guys

Welcome another red here 😊.  From what I have read, you would be better off getting a new head unit with sat nav as the toyota one isn’t the best, plus costs a fortune to upgrade maps. Mine came with, so want to do other stuff before upgrading. Enjoy miles of smiles.

Welcome aboard. Already committed on your other thread about reverse sensors. You're way better off getting an aftermarket head unit with sat nav in all honestly. The stock head unit is not very good.