Fast13FRS

Desperate for Help On HKS Supercharger

I purchased a 2013 last fall built to the max. took delivery drove 3 miles and threw the serpentine belt. The Idiot that helped me get the car to my shop threw away the belt so i have no sizing or installation diagram for it and HKS has pulled all of the info on the older kits off of thier site. I do not even know if it is Ver 1 or 2 but the build list is impressive other than it was running a stock cheap belt instead of Gates racing belt. I need to find the original pdf installation manual no-one seems to have 1. There is so much stuff on this car i am not sure where to start! This has been just sitting there mocking me for 6 months :angry:

s-l16008.jpg.76e29b220d59453e2f50cc800c718e7c.jpg

Build sheet

2013 Scion FR-S low mileage manual 6 speed with AUTHENTIC Rocket Bunny kit with the original rear spoiler. Bought it 400 miles from a dealership in Florida in 2013. modified by Sonicmotorsports in Savannah Ga.Costumed HKS supercharger setup for 7psi 300hp to the wheels (can be more) and HKS full exhaust. AC and radio works great. Tires are in excellent condition. Rarely driven. Clear Carfax, no Stories and Clear title in hand.

Car drives great. Serious buyer only. 

Note: had a scratch on the Driver side door. you can see it on the last picture, Header has a crack, but does not affect driving. 

Buyer's responsible for shipping.Serious buyer only.

Engine:

HKS Supercharger kit/ custom  - HKS muffler - HKS mid pipe -  HKS equal length catless header - Tomei over pipe - Excedy Twin Plate Racing Clutch -  Mishimoto Oil cooler 

Mishimoto Intercooler  -  Mishimoto Radiator  -  Greddy therma oil cooler plate  - CSF Radiator/ Water Neck  -  Custom K&N air filter -  Cusco Engine Mount Kit - DEI wrap/ tie

ECU TEK engine management system  - Braille lightweight racing battery - Brand New spark plug

Suspension:

Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilovers  - Cusco Rear Differential Brace  - Buddyclub Racing ball joints / roll center adjuster  - Buddy Club racing sway bar links - Perrin Front sway bar

Perrin Rear sway bar -  Perrin front lower control arm brace - Front camber bolts

Exterior:

Authentic Rocket Bunny Widebody Kit w/ Wing  - Carbon fiber front lip  -  Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood  -  FRS / GT86 Toyota Emblems  - Shark Fin Antenna FRS

Custom blacked out headlights  - Aftermarket taillights  - Tow Strap  - Body Seal  - Underbody coating

Brakes:

APR carbon fiber brake cooling duct

Interior:

Authentic Bride Low Max driver seat  -  Sabelt 6 point harness  -  Nardi 350mm deep corn suede steering wheel  - BOSS steering wheel adapter - STACK boost gauge and mount

Wheels / Tires:

Bee-R wheels 18x10.5/dipped in black plasti-dipOriginal Gold-  Yokohama ADVAN AD08 tires/less than 2K miles  -Wheel Spacers  -Gold/Black lug nuts

Maintenance:

MOTUL GEAR 300/MOTUL GEAR 300 LS diff/tranny oil replacement  -  K&N oil filter  -  Motul 300v 0W40

s-l16004.jpg

s-l16006.jpg

43 minutes ago, will300 said:

Drop them an email: support@hksusa.com

or post a message here: https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89226&page=62 

This might also be of some use: https://www.hks-power.co.jp/en/product/supercharger/repair_parts/index.html

44 minutes ago, LGE said:

Try this facebook link?

https://www.facebook.com/pg/HKS.USA.INC/about/?ref=page_internal

or try messaging them on facebook?

There's also an email address at the bottom of the main page: https://www.hksusa.com/about

Thanks guys i found the HKS USA email just 2 minutes before you sent me the address. I did send a lengthy message hopefully i will hear from them. 

I also found the ft86club before this sight and joined it 2 days ago and still have not been granted permission to post on.

I will update my saga when something happens i was looking forward to track days at Brainerd Intl raceway

Thanks for the help - I do have to say thank goodness for sites like these!!   

On 4/11/2019 at 5:23 PM, Fast13FRS said:

Just to let you know HKS USA Responded in only a couple of hours and sent me the entire installation PDF for that version. They were awesome.

Please post the PDF here for future reference