Driving to the south coast on the A3 at the weekend following a black Ferrari and we were both overtaken by an unidentified track car which accelerated very quickly when turning off. Since examining my dashcam footage I managed to identify it as the Mexican VUHL 05 track (but road legal) car. Brochure uploaded. Never heard of this, but I'm sure some of you have, stunning specs (courtesy of Wikipedia):

The body of the car is made of reinforced RTM plastic, with carbon fiber as an option, mounted on a subsidized aluminium chassis (aluminium honeycomb with 6061-T6 aluminium extrusions). It has a 240-hp 2,000 cc four-cylinder engine, with an option of 285 HP similar to the previous one but with an optimized induction system and re-calibrated ECU. It is at a distance of 110 millimetres (4.3 in) from the ground and its static weight distribution is 37% at the front and 63% at the back. With the 285 HP engine it reaches a maximum speed of 245 kilometres per hour (152 mph) and accelerates from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour (62 mph) in 3.7 seconds. It also achieves a braking of 100 kilometres per hour (62 mph) to 0 in 31.6 meters (104 ft), thanks to perforated front brake discs 310 millimetres (12 in) and ventilated 280 millimetres (11 in) brake discs in the rear.

Prices look to be from £60k so one might have to go on my wish list :) enquiries to https://www.bespokeperformance.co.uk/ ;) 

Watching a view YouTube videos, this one is one of the more informative: 

VUHL_05_BROCHURE.pdf

Interesting! I've not heard of this particular plastic rocketship. Anything weighing 725kg with power to spare is going to shift. Handling must be a bit Porschey with that weight distribution.