Sign in to follow this  
Ccolleavy

Wanted GT86 April/May Purchase

Morning all, 

Just putting feelers out in the forum I am wanting to purchase a gt86 at the end of April/may. 

After 2 years of considering, of which one year was looking to purchase and the next owning a boring German brand due to personal reasons I have now decided its time to stop putting it off and starting to enjoy life with a car that allows me to have a little fun. 

- Looking for a 13/14 plate with ideally less that 50k miles on the clock. 

- She looks pretty in all colours however the ginger really does it for me. Therefore. I will say my preference is ginger with half leather alcantara seats. 

- I understand every preference is lowing the number of potential cars available but I don’t want to be buying a car I have wanted for so long but with the wrong spec for me. 

You may may be wondering why I am waiting for a month or two before purchasing but it is mainly because I need to get my current car serviced and I have also just bought my first home therefore wanting to use my current car for shifting all the large household items. I will mostly likely post again closer to the time however just putting feelers out in case anyone is thinking of selling up in the upcoming months. 

Ps - I should hopefully get to meet some of you at Japfest Donnington, if any of you are attending.

thanks in advance, 

Connor 

43 minutes ago, gavin_t said:

Welcome and good luck with your search.

Sometimes takes a while for the right one to come up but its worth waiting as you say

PS excellent colour choice ;)

Thanks Gavin, I have to say the colour is just a little different, only ever seen one ginger on the road heading towards Wythenshawe on the m56 and instantly became my favourite colour. 

9 minutes ago, Ccolleavy said:

Thanks Gavin, I have to say the colour is just a little different, only ever seen one ginger on the road heading towards Wythenshawe on the m56 and instantly became my favourite colour. 

Strangely it was the one colour I didn't want when I started looking. Then the dealer I visited happened to have one in orange and I actually really liked the colour in person and it had my perfect spec (manual, half leather heated seats, navigation, no red bits :lol: )