Sign in to follow this  
Ross

2012 GT86 - Pearl White

2012 GT86 Pearl White 

64k miles 

Just had 60k service done, new spark plugs, all new disks and pads and two new tyres. 

Car currently has a few modifications as follows:

19" Rota Grid Drift alloys 

Tinted valenti rear lights 

AVO non-resonated catback exhaust

Scorpion UELexhaust manifold. 

Looking for £10,500 with all mods or £10,000 without. 

Car is located in the Isle of Man, so will cost around £150 to get it to England. 

Message me for any further questions.

Please add pictures as per selling rules. If it's one of the cars due to the valve spring recall (pretty much guaranteed) then you may want to mention whether it's had the recall done yet. I would guess it hasn't. 

You should add the length of MOT and whether it's has a Toyota service history. 

It's not road tax, it's MOT and how long is left on it. Do you not have an MOT every 12 months?

Ah, as you don't have an MOT as such in the IoM then the car will need an immediate MOT and I'm not clear as to whether it needs to registered on the mainland and get a UK plate. Maybe it's this kind of detail you need to include in your for sale post?

As the Isle of Man has separate road tax, it also has a separate system. It will need to be re-registered in the UK. I'm sure finer details could have been discussed over message such as price negotiations etc. but if it makes you happy. 

It's not about making me happy, it's about being helpful given anyone who buys your car will be bringing it over to the mainland. I'm looking out for members here, that's all.