George

Exhaust and rear lights.

Hi all.

Looking for a cat back system, ideally resonated as I don't want it really loud. 

Would also like a set of valenti tail lights. 

Probably a stretch but the Maxton designs front lip and side skirts would be amazing aswell.

Thanks. 

I have a brand new full lip kit for sale, includes front lip, side skirts and rear lips,5 piece kit from HT autos never been fitted, cost me £310 looking for £250 if interested.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Andyroo104 said:

I have a brand new full lip kit for sale, includes front lip, side skirts and rear lips,5 piece kit from HT autos never been fitted, cost me £310 looking for £250 if interested.

Hi mate. Maybe interested but though the Maxton designs kit was better quality. Is it still all wrapped up with all the fitting kit and instructions? Where are you based? 

All I have done is opened the box to make sure it is all there, still wrapped as received, I am based in South Easr London.
Tell you what mate, I'm in South East London and in about 4 years I've only seen about 4 or so different gt86 in the area. And yours isn't one of them! Haha where abouts in South East are you

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Tell you what mate, I'm in South East London and in about 4 years I've only seen about 4 or so different gt86 in the area. And yours isn't one of them! Haha where abouts in South East are you

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I am near Plumstead.