Photan

New GT86 owner!

Hi guys! I have just picked up my GT86 and am absolutely loving the drive of it so far, I actually sold my 370 BHP Golf R to get it and not regretting a thing. Its nice to actually feel like i am driving the car again. Hoping to start doing a few track days soon and attend quite a few meets, I am based in Essex so I hope to see a few of you members around!

Seems like a really good community on here so I look forward to meeting you lot. 

Hi guys! I have just picked up my GT86 and am absolutely loving the drive of it so far, I actually sold my 370 BHP Golf R to get it and not regretting a thing. Its nice to actually feel like i am driving the car again. Hoping to start doing a few track days soon and attend quite a few meets, I am based in Essex so I hope to see a few of you members around!
Seems like a really good community on here so I look forward to meeting you lot. 
Welcome onboard . Enjoy and hope to see you at one of club meets! Or track days?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Welcome. A few of us are going to the museum of power near Maldon this Sunday for a cars and coffee meet. £2 a car. What colour is your car? I drive a blue BRZ

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk