Lauren

NW: Jap2Jap - now in Warrington Sun 21 April

Event Title: NW: Jap2Jap - now in Warrington Sun 21 April
Event Author: Lauren
Event Date: 21.04.2019

53192362_10216826978640744_6174797631609

At last a new venue for the ever popular Jap2Jap meet which has moved from Chorley to Warrington. Easy access off the M62 and close to Manchester. :) 

There's normally a good mix of Japanese cars and various other things seem to turn up. Always good for a natter, let me know if you are interested. A number of us have been going to these meets for years. 

Let me know if you fancy it. :)

1. Lauren

2. Swingking

3. Riceburner (GT4)

NW: Jap2Jap - now in Warrington Sun 21 April

I will come also.. what time are you all going? (facebook says it starts at 2pm..)

sorry new to these meets but I presume you pay when you enter?

Cheers,

LGE

Great stuff. :)We're going to aim for 2pm Lionel. You can probably get there a little earlier if you wish. There will be marshalls there to take your £2 off you. It's normally a pretty relaxed affair. 

Just so everyone is aware, don't get there before 2pm as there is a car boot on before. The last thing you'd want to do is mix with the great unwashed and you won't be able to get in before that time. 

Just wanted to say, thanks to all those that came on Sunday. It was nice to meet Lionel and have a good chat with the regular attenders. Sorry I missed the couple of you that were parked up, but I couldn't find you! 

The next one is on the 19th May same venue. I will be at the Cumbria International Show in Kendal though that day. 

Here's a vid where I think all our cars are featured at some point. 

Just wanted to say, thanks to all those that came on Sunday. It was nice to meet Lionel and have a good chat with the regular attenders. Sorry I missed the couple of you that were parked up, but I couldn't find you! 
The next one is on the 19th May same venue. I will be at the Cumbria International Show in Kendal though that day. 
Here's a vid where I think all our cars are featured at some point. 

Haha yeah, it was good. I spotted your car but couldn't find you guys :(

Mine was the black 86 with sard style spoiler and red mud flaps

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk