ShinyBRZ

Thinking of coming back

Wasn't sure where to post this, but kind of feels the right place as I've been away for so long.

I'm thinking of coming back to a BRZ. I had one of the first in 2012, but about three years ago swapped for a Seat Leon Cupra estate due to a lack of space in the back for my young lads.
The Seat's faster, quicker, quieter, comfier, more grip, more brakes (with the big Brembo kit on it), just about as economical, easier to get in n' out, carries more (just about), but dull as anything. "Dull" might be the wrong word - it's 280bhp, so perhaps "uninvolving" is better....
I recall the BRZ was plenty fast enough on the road, except away from the lights surrounded by German mid range diesels!! It never felt out of its depth, even on standard tyres on the track. So, if it's been improved for the 2017 facelift, it might be knocking one of the other options for a 2nd car, a 981 Cayman, out of the picture.

Sounds like a good move. I came from potent German metal and 'uninvolving' captures it perfectly. I'm not looking back at all - love my BRZ.

Sent from my LG-Q6 using Tapatalk