Sign in to follow this  
Rana93

Nexens on Gt86

Super excited to go test drive a GT86 on Saturday, it’s a Toyota approved used down in Berkshire, it does have budgets on the back, is this a red flag? I’m worried the previous owner may have cheaped out on brakes aswell

Some people just don't drive hard so they mistakenly don't see the value in having your car properly connected to the planet. If it's got a service history I wouldn't say it's a red flag though.

Are the fronts still the original set, if so how much wear do they have. New rears mean it was definitely driven spiritedly. 
Not necessarily. Generally for a RWD car, they put the new tyres on the rear. If the fronts were worn, they would've rotated the rear to front and put new ones on the back.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Super excited to go test drive a GT86 on Saturday, it’s a Toyota approved used down in Berkshire, it does have budgets on the back, is this a red flag? I’m worried the previous owner may have cheaped out on brakes aswell
It might not be a price thing. Sometimes owners are not passionate or sensitive about parts and let the dealers decide who will typically go on what gives them the best margin. It's not a red flag if it has a full service history and you can see the invoices. Do change the tyres though, of you get the car.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk