JohnM

4 weeks and counting

So after 4 weeks of ownership and already purchased items from some members on the site I thought i had better say hi.

I had my heart set on a BRZ in Blue but could not find one within my price range and then this beauty popped up on autotrader at 11.50pm one evening. The rest they say is history.

Mods will follow once the warranty has expired on the GAP insurance as I do enjoy modifying my cars as the family runabout is testament to that. 

car front.jpg

meganeside.jpg

Welcome!
Its a great car for modifications, lots of choices (I must admit I barely lasted 6mth before doing my first).
N/A tune from TD or similar would be my 1st choice on the list - transforms the car and makes it so much more enjoyable .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Lauren said:

Welcome aboard. What mods do you have planned? :)

Already upgraded the stock speakers all round and pre-wired in the amp ready for the 10" sub install next month. This is always the first thing I usually do with all my cars. But this time I will keep the stock head unit as the functionality is perfect for what I need.

Gearbox shifter bush upgrade will also be done next month.

Front & rear side skirts and rear diffuser extension (going for the carbon look if i ever find ones I like).

Once the existing tyres give out will upgrade to 225/45/17 tyres to give a bit of extra grip.

Finally the NA tune from TD with UEL headers and maybe lowering but i actually like how the car sits and handles so I dont really want to change this. Will give me time to save up for this over the course of the next 3/4 years.

And finally paint those horrible coloured brake calipers a different colour.

Oh and added the frt zunsport grille this morning :) 

gt86 front grille.jpg