GoonerKev

At last...

It's bling really and deletes the noise generator which most do not like. Mishimoto will claim a non-independently verified 3-4bhp that you'd never be able to notice,  but it's hard to see how in all honesty. 

Andyroo

I bet that cost a lot !!!

Well I picked her up today, got the Primacy's on for a massive sum of £50. A nice sedate drive home (ahem), so got to bed in the pad's and scuff the tyres a bit for a better grip.

I Took my 27 year old Son with me to pick it up, and I expect the older one will be round tonight for a drive er NO............... So now  I have 2 pi$$ed of men 😊😆😉

1 hour ago, GoonerKev said:

Well I picked her up today, got the Primacy's on for a massive sum of £50. A nice sedate drive home (ahem), so got to bed in the pad's and scuff the tyres a bit for a better grip.

I Took my 27 year old Son with me to pick it up, and I expect the older one will be round tonight for a drive er NO............... So now  I have 2 pi$$ed of men 😊😆😉

Congratulations, glad you got the tyres sorted.

Look forward to miles of smiles, it's a fantastic car that you can really enjoy without risking your licence.

Well, both Son's have had a drive of her, they love it😊

Had a call late yesterday afternoon from dealer saying I have your 86 mats here, Oh well that was another excuse to go and drive it👍, then got home and ordered an Arm rest from Toyota, just the radio to go now and i'm sorted😉