GoonerKev

At last...

Hi

After having a new Kia Sportage 1.6 GT-S Line for the last year, I decided to change as I really wanted a GT86, so yesterday I purchased my dream (picking up next week), Red, rear parking sensors, Auto (i'm lazy now). Love at first site, gave it a long test drive, Motorway & normal roads, it was so responsive and a BIG grin was had😉.

kk.jpg

kkk.jpg

kkkk.jpg

kkkkk.jpg

kkkkkk.jpg

5 hours ago, GoonerKev said:

Hi

After having a new Kia Sportage 1.6 GT-S Line for the last year, I decided to change as I really wanted a GT86, so yesterday I purchased my dream (picking up next week), Red, rear parking sensors, Auto (i'm lazy now). Love at first site, gave it a long test drive, Motorway & normal roads, it was so responsive and a BIG grin was had😉.

kk.jpg

kkk.jpg

kkkk.jpg

kkkkk.jpg

kkkkkk.jpg

Very nice, and being red 👍. Enjoy miles of smiles 👍

Thank you Lauren, as it is for the time being, been looking all day at different mods to be done on this brilliant site. Retiring next month, so who knows😉. I do like the Red intake pipe that you can get but may have to watch the pennies a bit. Also fancy getting an armrest for it.

Just had a call from Toyota Gatwick re my car and the "appraisal" done, before I pick it up, the guy said Good news & Bad news:

Good news......

Were going to put on new Disc's, Pads & new Tyres all round.

Bad news.....

Cant pick up till mid next week........ I can wait a few more days then 😊

13 hours ago, GoonerKev said:

Just had a call from Toyota Gatwick re my car and the "appraisal" done, before I pick it up, the guy said Good news & Bad news:

Good news......

Were going to put on new Disc's, Pads & new Tyres all round.

Bad news.....

Cant pick up till mid next week........ I can wait a few more days then 😊

Shame some of us are down your way Sunday 2 of us are Spurs fans 😜

Nice looking red paint. Is the side stripes standard fit? I've never seen the GT86 logo in white before. 

I bought mine from Gatwick motor line over a year ago, very good dealership. Hopefully if they are changing the pads and discs you won't get the characteristic brake squeal that tends to come from the factory. 

1 hour ago, Luke said:

Nice looking red paint. Is the side stripes standard fit? I've never seen the GT86 logo in white before. 

The sidestripes are not standard. He will still get the same issues with squealing brakes. 

You know more about my car than me BRZ-123
Haha. Guess is good. But as others have said, try to ascertain the tyre brand they are using and influence them to use what you will prefer based on forum recommendations and your need. If that means paying a few quid extra, we'll worth it as you won't be changing them for a while now.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, BRZ-123 said:

Stripes were a paid for accessory. So the previous owner specced thememoji12.png

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

They were indeed an option as I specified side stripes when I bought mine. These are not the optional stripes though.