Hi, 

I’ve genuine aem cold air induction kit for sale. I used it for my Subaru BRZ 2013. It has maf sensor. Item is in great condition and changes the performance quite a bit. Also sounds great. 

I can post anywhere in uk. 

Price is 280 & shipping included. 

Thanks 

94824144-CE6C-4436-8887-8F1832AA08B0.jpeg

AF43FA71-6DDE-4829-A86D-9CD6EAE96917.jpeg

75CED289-9BE3-4E12-A8F1-CEBBD995FE04.jpeg

D476D0B9-C013-4B98-8654-5F0E54E7FE33.jpeg

On 2/17/2019 at 4:25 PM, Lauren said:

Thank you. I know about the 'cold air' thing, it's a daft Americanism. 'Ambient air feed' would be accurate. ;) 

I've updated the post with picture & price. You just said there was no such thing 😛 and now saying, this exists but it's just a daft Americanism. Well I like that Americanism if that make sense to most people, at least I know it exists lol... Just saying ;)

44 minutes ago, Dave86 said:

Hmmmmmm baiting the admin...we have a rocket scientist here.

Nahh mate.. Just a little friendly banter ;) after all I'm newbie here and no one welcomed me lol ! Btw, didn't realise she was an admin 😶

17 hours ago, Fortune Hunter said:

Nahh mate.. Just a little friendly banter ;) after all I'm newbie here and no one welcomed me lol ! Btw, didn't realise she was an admin 😶

Ah don't worry, I'm a Director of the club. The cold air thing just makes me laugh as you can't make air colder than the temperature it was already, which is why it's a daft Americanism, a bit like gasoline. ;) 

And welcome btw. :)