x14JSx

ECUtek data logging from fensport

As far as I'm aware, the usb contains the software to allow you to log your data save it and send it away to fensport for mapping, you still have to pay for a license and a remap. It also allows you to upload the map. I've never used so I don't know to much about it. And no it doesn't need registration to a new owner 

18 hours ago, x14JSx said:

As far as I'm aware, the usb contains the software to allow you to log your data save it and send it away to fensport for mapping, you still have to pay for a license and a remap. It also allows you to upload the map. I've never used so I don't know to much about it. And no it doesn't need registration to a new owner 

It's not tuner specific, all kit comes labelled from the Master Tuner it was sold but can be used by any tuner.

The USB dongle is just the software license to be able to run the ProECU software on the laptop (for flashing and logging) and the cable is for connecting to the OBD port in the car.

21 hours ago, Dave86 said:

Is this the kit needed to remap your ECU? Is this all you need? Does it need registering to a new owner?

Yes, EcuTek is the main remapping software in the UK. You also need a license for the ECU in your car if it's not been tuned by EcuTek before but this is usually included in the price when buying a tune