DaveJenks95

GT86 for sale - Remapped by Tuning Developments

**Toyota GT86 - REMAPPED BY TD. ***

Here we have my Toyota GT86 for sale. It has been my pride and enjoy for the past 3 years and hasn’t put a foot wrong during my ownership. It has been cleaned every weekend and every service has included the top of the range components- No expense spared. 

The key details are as follows:

2012 in grey. Manual gearbox 
83000 miles. This will increase due to daily use.
Sat Nav
Heated Seats. 
Cruise Control 
Automatic lights
Bluetooth connectivity 
MOT due Oct 19. 
Full service history with all the stamps in the book to prove. Just had a full service @ 80000 miles. 
Hpi clear 

In my ownership, I have added the following subtle modifications: 

ECUtek remap by Tuning Developments- This is a highly reputable remap which removes the mid range torque dip that has always plaques these cars ! Furthermore it includes launch control and flat foot shifting and a far more responsive throttle pedal. All of this makes the car that much quicker and enjoyable on a B road bash! 

Power flow catback and Berk HFC midpipe. The combination give the car a lovey burble on tick over and a great rasp under throttle. Despite this, it’s completely civilised on the motorway- No drone to be heard ! 

I have also fitted some Rota Titan wheels in Bronze (17x9). One wheel could do with  a refurb ( as shown in the pictures). 

TRD style spoiler fitted. 

I replaced the front speakers with Vibe speakers. A small addition, but a noticeable improvement over the originals ! 

The car has never been tracked or driven excessively hard. The vast majority of the miles covered have been on the motorway. Consequently, she’s had a very easy life compared to many others out there !! 

The car has a few scratches and marks, Which is to be expected for a car with over 80k miles. The worse marks are in the pictures. Also, there is some wear on the bolster of the drivers seat - If required I can send a picture across to show the extent of the wear !

I’m asking for £10,000. I am open to offers. The car can be viewed in Shrewsbury or Odiham. 

If you have any questions, or would like further pictures and videos, please contact me on 07805728093.

Thanks in advance.
David 

Here we have my Toyota GT86 for sale. It has been my pride and enjoy for the past 3 years and hasn’t put a foot wrong during my ownership. It has been cleaned every weekend and every service has included the top of the range components- No expense spared.    The key details are as follows:   2012 in grey. Manual gearbox  83000 miles. This will increase due to daily use. Sat Nav Heated Seats.  Cruise Control  Automatic lights Bluetooth connectivity  MOT due Oct 19.  Full service history with all the stamps in the book to prove. Just had a full service @ 80000 miles.  Hpi clear    In my ownership, I have added the following subtle modifications:    ECUtek remap by Tuning Developments- This is a highly reputable remap which removes the mid range torque dip that has always plaques these cars ! Furthermore it includes launch control and flat foot shifting and a far more responsive throttle pedal. All of this makes the car that much quicker and enjoyable on a B road bash!    Power flow catback and Berk HFC midpipe. The combination give the car a lovey burble on tick over and a great rasp under throttle. Despite this, it’s completely civilised on the motorway- No drone to be heard !    I have also fitted some Rota Titan wheels in Bronze (17x9). One wheel could do with  a refurb ( as shown in the pictures).    TRD style spoiler fitted.    I replaced the front speakers with Vibe speakers. A small addition, but a noticeable improvement over the originals !    The car has never been tracked or driven excessively hard. The vast majority of the miles covered have been on the motorway. Consequently, she’s had a very easy life compared to many others out there !!    The car has a few scratches and marks, Which is to be expected for a car with over 80k miles. The worse marks are in the pictures. Also, there is some wear on the bolster of the drivers seat - If required I can send a picture across to show the extent of the wear !   I’m asking for £10,000. I am open to offers. The car can be viewed in Shrewsbury or Odiham.    If you have any questions, or would like further pictures and videos, please contact me on 07805728093.   Annoyingly I can’t upload any pictures but I have a wide collection on my phone which show the condition of the car. Please just message and I will send these across. Sorry admin ... Thanks in advance. David 

2d73bf628919c0452a6d8ed3646d097b.jpg770b10e52b1ec5c6b445cd753e871760.jpg5ab10cc541e31bb0ba5b11aae2adf7cf.jpg7cf5648df4de939fcf9a629e9e1233b7.jpga0f2be047fa5bb194841faff11387d96.jpg085494e370cc24beb112b697c0354a85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should add whether it has the TD manifold as it's not clear in your description as a remap alone won't remove the torque dip. It does make a difference to how the car drives for sure, but nothing like if you had the TD manifold and primary cat removed. I know I've tried both! ;) 

28 minutes ago, Lauren said:

You should add whether it has the TD manifold as it's not clear in your description as a remap alone won't remove the torque dip. It does make a difference to how the car drives for sure, but nothing like if you had the TD manifold and primary cat removed. I know I've tried both! ;) 

Standard manifold I’m afraid ! 

Here we have my Toyota GT86 for sale. It has been my pride and enjoy for the past 3 years and hasn’t put a foot wrong during my ownership. It has been cleaned every weekend and every service has included the top of the range components- No expense spared.    The key details are as follows:   2012 in grey. Manual gearbox  83000 miles. This will increase due to daily use. Sat Nav Heated Seats.  Cruise Control  Automatic lights Bluetooth connectivity  MOT due Oct 19.  Full service history with all the stamps in the book to prove. Just had a full service @ 80000 miles.  Hpi clear    In my ownership, I have added the following subtle modifications:    ECUtek remap by Tuning Developments- This is a highly reputable remap which removes the mid range torque dip that has always plaques these cars ! Furthermore it includes launch control and flat foot shifting and a far more responsive throttle pedal. All of this makes the car that much quicker and enjoyable on a B road bash!    Power flow catback and Berk HFC midpipe. The combination give the car a lovey burble on tick over and a great rasp under throttle. Despite this, it’s completely civilised on the motorway- No drone to be heard !    I have also fitted some Rota Titan wheels in Bronze (17x9). One wheel could do with  a refurb ( as shown in the pictures).    TRD style spoiler fitted.    I replaced the front speakers with Vibe speakers. A small addition, but a noticeable improvement over the originals !    The car has never been tracked or driven excessively hard. The vast majority of the miles covered have been on the motorway. Consequently, she’s had a very easy life compared to many others out there !!    The car has a few scratches and marks, Which is to be expected for a car with over 80k miles. The worse marks are in the pictures. Also, there is some wear on the bolster of the drivers seat - If required I can send a picture across to show the extent of the wear !   I’m asking for £10,000. I am open to offers. The car can be viewed in Shrewsbury or Odiham.    If you have any questions, or would like further pictures and videos, please contact me on 07805728093.   Thanks in advance. David 

Price drop to £9500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk