Lauren

Round 1 TSS Cadwell Saturday 6th April

Cadwell is quite a track to start the 2019 season on! A real favourite amongst competitors, but not for the faint hearted. It's the best and most technical circuit on the calendar, so a great place to start the championship. :)

3 hours ago, KevinA said:

So who else is doing stuff last minute 😥

Fortunately not too much. Still got the creaky steering issue, but it won't affect performance and we will revisit this next week to get to the root of the problem. How are you getting on Kev? I remember you saying that you are leaving at 3am tomorrow morning to get to Cadwell for the track day. That's going to be a hugely long day for you. My car is now ready, I'm convoying over with Richard tomorrow, hoping to get to the Admiral Rodney for aroud 2pm. We will then be in the bar! It's been a hell of a week and a drink will be much needed! I shall tell you the story when I see you! I expect you've got a tale to tell as well! We will make it! :)

9 hours ago, maurice said:

Also realised halfway here I've left my magnetic sheet at home so race numbers will be staying on this year!

I'm having a load of vinyl done in time for Three Sisters so mine will be on all year from then. I did buy a load of magnetic sheet though before I knew I was doing this, so can bring some if you want it. It's red though.