Leevsfortyone

Simply Japanese 2019

A friend of mine is hoping to come down to Simply Japanese with me, in his Celica 190. He is obviously not a club member, but will he ok to join us!?

That will be fine mate print him a club label for the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, Leevsfortyone said:

That will be fine mate print him a club label for the dash.

Great thank you, where can I find the labels? The link at the bottom of the first post doesn't seem to work (although I am on mobile...).

Ok getting close now looking forward to meeting everyone next week.
Guess it’s time to plan the journey so from Essex.
Plan is to leave Basildon at 5:30 will meet up with any one from this end who wishes to convoy please let me know if you want to. Will meet with a few at the Halfway House (CM133LL) leave there at 05:30.
Can stop at COBHAM SERVICES if any one wants to meet there again please let me know.
Looking forward to a great day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plan is to leave Basildon at 5:30 will meet up with any one from this end who wishes to convoy please let me know if you want to. Will meet with a few at the Halfway House (CM133LL) leave there at 05:30.
Can stop at COBHAM SERVICES if any one wants to meet there again please let me know.

I will meet you guys at the pub as staying locally on the Saturday night

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Quick question for those that attended last year. What sort of time do people normally leave the event as got some visitors arriving Sunday evening and need to know what sort of time I am likely to be back by. 

21 minutes ago, Gray said:

Quick question for those that attended last year. What sort of time do people normally leave the event as got some visitors arriving Sunday evening and need to know what sort of time I am likely to be back by. 

You can leave any time you like, but in general I would say people start leaving around 3pm

14 minutes ago, bassett said:

Last year I think people started leaving at mid day as there was a full on monsoon!

Hopefully weather will be better this year, looking good at the moment, fingers crossed.

Will be at Cobham services approx 06:30 / 06:45. Quick pit stop then off again.
See you all tomorrow.

66f9949a39ac212a04c951b9ed88bab9.jpg good turn out today, it’s a shame, I didn’t know about this forum, I was parked right round the back!

Book mark us straight away and don’t forget the Facebook page too. Catch up with you another time.

A big thank you to every one who came along to the show.
A good mix of cars and mods for everyone to see.
Didn’t get to speak to all of you but I hope the fine weather contributed to a great day for you.
Look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Great to see Graham, Lee, Louise and Kevin yesterday.  

As discussed with you, Lee, there were a large number of GT/BRZs dotted about the show.  I took photos to save me counting, and on checking back I find I have 13 single cars and also a group of 4 parked together.  Imagine if all the twins could have been parked together.  Some quite lairy customised 86s were present at the show (included in the numbers above). 

I really like the front end of the latest model year of the BRZ (see below).

DSC04773%202_zpsgrw7q4g1.jpg

I am also getting used to the new Supra shape, but that is one great expanse of bonnet on there, and from some angles it looks a bit shapeless (to me) even with the vents cut in.

DSC04746_zpsqfg4hrh4.jpg

DSC04749_zpsf3fstzgp.jpg

Sorry I didn't come over say hello, but some days I do have great difficulty walking so spent all day on the RX-8OC Stand sitting in my chair chatting to people.

Great seeing Faith and her other half Paul come over to chat though.

That's my last Show Event for the year and just have 4 Track Days booked now till the end of the year!

Sent from my ASUS_A001 using Tapatalk