Leevsfortyone

Bromley Pageant Of Motoring

WEvent Title: Bromley Pageant Of Motoring
Event Author: Leevsfortyone
Event Date: 23.06.2019

Looking to book an official club stand at the Bromley Pageant of motoring. 

This is mainly a classic car show one of the biggest in Europe, but more modern clubs are accepted to display as well.

Club stands are free but a entry tickets cost £7.00 plus a booking fee of £2. This fee admits 2 adults and 2 children per car into the show. You would be required to purchase your own tickets via the web site, I will supply a special link and password for our club.

This is a great day out with activities for children, plenty of traders and a good selection of eats plus the beer bus. 

Before I book the stand I will be looking for some commitment that people would like to attend the show, if I get a good response I will get things sorted. I look forward to your support.

http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk/bromley_pageant_home

Bromley Pageant Of Motoring

Please use the link below to book your tickets. Select from the club list “Toyota Gt86 and BRZ Drivers Club.”

Enter Password gt86.brz.2019 all lower case. Just tip me a wink when you have done please.

https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30610080/my.events.justbookitnow.com?p=eyJzIjoiZWFlRHR6OTRJcjJtYVBsUWduLTl2dm5WTjhnIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDYxMDA4MCxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL215LmV2ZW50cy5qdXN0Ym9va2l0bm93LmNvbVxcXC9ES0ZXdEVDelBMZ1Q2ZlhDWUJGMmVicE5BTXZNRTV1NFwiLFwiaWRcIjpcImY5YThkMzE0OTkxNTRiZjBiMzk5MDZmNWQzNWNlYTg4XCIsXCJ1cmxfaWRzXCI6W1wiN2VlNjgzMjI5ZDNkZWM0ZTY2MDJmNTFlZDdhZTY5NzdkZWMwY2I0ZlwiXX0ifQ

Attendance List

Leevsfortyone

Harry Haddock

Bassett

kevinA

OnlyNothing

maurice

Vad17

DodgyDez

Badger 

Andyroo104

Tickets booked, see you there :)

June has quite a few options for club & social events

Tunerfest South (Brands Hatch) should be on Sunday, June 9th. I will organize club stand and put it in the diary when its live. Will be also bringing muffins ;)

Castle Combe has JDM Combe on Saturday, June 1st & Summer Action Festival on Saturday, June 22nd. Very few attended these last year so suggest we keep it to Tunerfest South + Bromley Pageant Of Motoring for June

19 minutes ago, VAD17 said:

Tickets booked, see you there :)

June has quite a few options for club & social events

Tunerfest South (Brands Hatch) should be on Sunday, June 9th. I will organize club stand and put it in the diary when its live. Will be also bringing muffins ;)

Castle Combe has JDM Combe on Saturday, June 1st & Summer Action Festival on Saturday, June 22nd. Very few attended these last year so suggest we keep it to Tunerfest South + Bromley Pageant Of Motoring for June

Agreed June is a busy month also got Japanese show on the 30th, so every week end has some thing to do.

38 minutes ago, Leevsfortyone said:

They should both be free so both, the plaque is something that you print off and put in your screen on arrival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, all booked in! Looking forward to meeting everyone!