thetyrant

SOLD - Touch N'Go Headunit with Satnav & GPS Aerial

Thats madness, i know when i had my 1st GT86 a few years ago (which had same headunit) the map update was about £90 but was awhile ago and surprised nobody has worked out a way of doing it for free but cant find anything on that,   i guess it depends how much roads have changed where you drive etc and how much having very latest maps matters, driving car back from doncaster to lake district there was only the new piece of A1 thats just opened that had it confused, citys rarely change much and where i use nav most.

16 minutes ago, Amstar said:

I dont think its a simple as just fitting the nav module onto a non-nav HU, seem to remember from the past you need to get dealer to code HU to accept it or something ?

Also i prefer to sell as complete unit to avoid any issues like this,  you can sell on your non-nav unit once it swapped over im sure.

Ian

15 minutes ago, thetyrant said:

I dont think its a simple as just fitting the nav module onto a non-nav HU, seem to remember from the past you need to get dealer to code HU to accept it or something ?

Also i prefer to sell as complete unit to avoid any issues like this,  you can sell on your non-nav unit once it swapped over im sure.

Ian

If it's not sold by new year thank I will buy it off you and where are you based? 

8 minutes ago, Amstar said:

If it's not sold by new year thank I will buy it off you and where are you based? 

No worries im in no rush but would be good to get it out the way, im located in Lake District/Cumbria but can ship anywhere via courier not an issue.

ian

15 minutes ago, thetyrant said:

No worries im in no rush but would be good to get it out the way, im located in Lake District/Cumbria but can ship anywhere via courier not an issue.

ian

Brilliant will get in touch just after New year and see if still available and if your putting it on eBay then do let me know and I am in Yorkshire 

1 hour ago, Sergeantp said:

Hi there i am new to this forum and i am wondering if the radio headset is still for sale?

Hi,

Yes I still have it let me know if of interest.

Ian

15 hours ago, thetyrant said:

Hi,

Yes I still have it let me know if of interest.

Ian

Hi Ian what would be your best price posted ,i can send money by paypal. Since enquiring i have had another member contact me with one for sale but no price as yet. Steve

9 minutes ago, Sergeantp said:

Will take it for £150 delivered do you accept paypal ? steve

Ok no problem, paypal is ok as long as all the fee's are covered, if you want to send me a private message we can get things sorted.

Cheers

Ian