thetyrant

SOLD - Touch N'Go Headunit with Satnav & GPS Aerial

SOLD SOLD SOLD :-)

Hi,

Ive got a GT86 Touch n'go TAS300 Satnav headunit for sale in perfect working order, it came to me fitted in an MR2 roadster I purchased recently and was fitted by previous owner, its in great condition and all fully working with the optional Satnav module including GPS aerial so everything you need to replace your non-Nav unit , also have aerial adaptor and microphone as optional extra for use if fitting in other vehicles, these wont be needed in GT86 as its all plug and play just the GPS aerial required (included)

Located in Cumbria but can post with DPD or Parcelforce at cost

SOLD

Price reduced to £150 including UK delivery  :), last chance  before it goes to ebay :D

Pics below, get in touch if interested smile.gif

Cheers

Ian

gt86hu-1.jpg

gt86hu-2.jpg

gt86hu-3.jpg

gt86hu-4.jpg

9 minutes ago, alloywheel38 said:

would it fit a 14 plate BRZ ??? as plug n play 

Yes i believe so but ive not seen a BRZ in person to say 100% but let me see if i can find out more info for you, looks like your not far from me so could always pop over for me to fit it.

Ian

Just now, alloywheel38 said:

brz n toyata same body n engine but dont know about the wiring  thanks 

From what i can see the headunits are interchangeable, have you a picture of your dashboard ?

2 minutes ago, alloywheel38 said:

No its just basic there is a usb and aux point lower down the dash just below the rear screen heater switch 

Ah ok you would need the microphone then i also have if you wanted handsfree working, USB plugs into back of unit like rest of connections so no problems there, not sure where microphone is mounted as stadnard will have a search, shouldnt be too tricky to sort if you want full function.

3 minutes ago, alloywheel38 said:

so whats full cost then and u can fit it ok?? waiting on a quote for a unit from guys who are fitting OBD portector early next week  

If you come to me in Penrith/Cumbria i can fit main unit and GPS no problem, if you want microphone fitting we will have to look at that when you are here but shouldnt be too bad, or i can connnect it up to HU and leave you to finalise its position.

£200 for the lot and a few beer tokens for fitting :D

Ian 

Im tempted as im sure anyone with the BRZ SE models would be with that dated head unit. 

What's the lowest you can go as you can pickup a SPH-DA120 with Apple CarPlay for 300.

Thanks, 

1 hour ago, OnlyNothing said:

Im tempted as im sure anyone with the BRZ SE models would be with that dated head unit. 

What's the lowest you can go as you can pickup a SPH-DA120 with Apple CarPlay for 300.

Thanks, 

I would include fully insured uk delivery for the £200 :) or make me an offer. ...

Correct me if I am wrong but there was a discussion before that the wiring on the BRZ and GT86 is slightly different for the head units. It might be something to consider. :)

33 minutes ago, vanko25 said:

Correct me if I am wrong but there was a discussion before that the wiring on the BRZ and GT86 is slightly different for the head units. It might be something to consider. :)

Ah ok, do you have a link to that ?  ive done quite a bit of searching and only found things saying they are same in that regard..

Been doing some more searching I cant find any mention of BRZ being different, there is some mention that certain BRZ models might have less speakers than the GT86 but otherwise all info ive found shows them the same for basic headunit wiring, if anyone has more info please let me know so we can check into it :)

Ian

15 minutes ago, OnlyNothing said:

Haha do you know how old the maps are on this? 

I don't know how old maps are sorry, is there an easy way to check ?  if so I could plug it back into car maybe to try and find out, im sure they would benefit from an update though as most don't bother doing it and depends if roads you travel on have changed recently.

2 hours ago, thetyrant said:

I don't know how old maps are sorry, is there an easy way to check ?  if so I could plug it back into car maybe to try and find out, im sure they would benefit from an update though as most don't bother doing it and depends if roads you travel on have changed recently.

Looks like a map update is around 200 pounds!? How can they charge that... not really sure about checking it. Someone with the head unit already could help with this one.