Sign in to follow this  
infernouk

Appraisal Help (Black 16 Aero 10k miles)

Hey guys

So as i moved to london and this car literally doesnt move anymore (kept at my parents house) im looking into selling it on to someone who will enjoy it

Issue is prices seem all over the place especially difficult to price Aero models...

So i wanted to see if others find what im finding, this being We buy any car offering 17k, auto trader showing between 16k and 20k depending on all the standard variables.

Im on a PCP and toyota want 16.1k to end agreement, so i was hoping to clear that at the very least.

So the car is a Black Aero with Nav, 11k miles now (1k in the past year), 2 owners (first owner was toyota themselves, then me)

I have added a cobra non res exhaust that I can remove if it has negative effect on value, as well as dark tint valenti lights. Additionally it has the rear badges removed and a focal speaker upgrade.

Minor marks and scratches on the car due to unlucky ownership incidents (carpark marks) i went to a body shop and they quoted me £400 to fix it all up as good as new, the interior has a couple of marks on the hard plastic and glovebox door that may effect value

Heres a couple of pics off the laptop, dont have any of the interior im afraid:

tGXiYIKl.jpg

c1qIybJl.jpg

Aww shame you have to sell too. Loads of people selling. 

I hardly use mine too but I don't want to go through the hassle of selling it. Very surprised we buy any car offered as much as that! They normally offer a lot less than what a dealer would offer and they offer very little as it is. 

I'd sell the mods separately as it could limit your market. I know you've mentioned Toyota want 16.1k to buy it but would they buy it off you to sell on with the balance your way, say they offer you 17+and you sell the mods on. Problem is not many people have the cash to buy a car worth that much outright

Cheers guys, main plan was to remove the exhaust and lights but leave the speakers as not worth the aggro

And yeah the aero's seem to command quite a bit more than the standard model on the used market, hence the high WBAC price

Was considering aiming at 17k excluding mods and seeing if a dealer would take it, as you mentioned, not many used buyers have that kind of budget