Sign in to follow this  
Lauren

13th October Blackpool Iluminations and Fish & Chips after

Event Title: 13th October Blackpool Iluminations and Fish & Chips after
Event Author: Lauren
Event Date: 13.10.2018 to 13.10.2018

Short notice I know but we are meeting up with some old car friends tonight for the tradition drive to the Blackpool Illuminations followed by a mega fish and chips afterwards. 

It's that time of the year again where we like to meet up with friends we may not have seen for a while, have a leisurely drive through the illuminations and finish off at Bispham Kitchen to fill our bellies!

The meeting point will be the same as usual. Morrisons car park (turn left into the car park and meet by Mcdonalds)

Postcode: FY4 2AY
Amy Johnson Way / Squires Gate Lane

Bispham Kitchen:
14-22 Red Bank Road
FY2 9HR

We will meet up from 7.00pm with a view to leaving the car park no later than 7.30pm to go through the illuminations. I'm making it slightly earlier this year because we only just got through in time for food last year as Saturday's tend to be rather busy!

Please bring along your other halves / children should you have them and let's make it a good night 😉

I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible 😘

1. Lauren 

13th October Blackpool Iluminations and Fish & Chips after

53 minutes ago, GravelRash said:

Hold the phone.... I can make this :)

Excellent stuff! :) I apologise for the short notice. An old friend invited me along who I used to car meets with and I meant to post something up sooner, but have just been caught up in shit/fan interfaces at work. Still looking forward to it. It's always a nice and drive and the chippy is dead good. :)

See you there. :)