Sign in to follow this  
Nimz

For Sale: Desmond Regamasters 17x8

Hello,

Car is now unfortunately for sale so it's time to let go of my wheels too. Spec is:

Desmond Regamasters
5x100 pcd
17x8 et35
Freshly refurbished with less than 2k miles on them since, no damage to them at all and not previously repaired.
Colour is a satin gold, very close to the original finish.
Currently fitted with generic ebay TRD centre caps, easily removed.

For those that don't know what they are, Desmond Regamasters are forged aluminium wheels, supposedly originally built in Russian tank factories after the war. They are incredibly light, with this size coming in at around 6.8kg each, so a good weight saving over stock, despite being an inch wider. These wheels are discontinued and are exceptionally rare, especially in this fitment - I know of only one other set in the UK in this spec. This is almost certainly the only set on a GT86 in the UK so if exclusivity is your bag, these are for you. It took me many months of trawling Japanese auction sites to find them; eventually they were imported earlier this year and refurbished to a high standard.

As a result of them being so rare, I'm finding it quite difficult to price them, they owe me around £1500 when taking in to account import taxes and refurbishment but with an impending house purchase they do need to sell.

I will offer them here for £1400 or nearest offer.
I am based in Bedford, collection very much preferred or courier can be arranged at buyers cost.

Pictures on the car are below, any questions, fire away. More close up shots to come.

ALH1VRb.jpg

ANOw5JW.jpg

3 hours ago, Tom21 said:

Trying to pm you but it's not going through, are they being sold with tires fitted?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Weird, just checked and my inbox isn’t full. They’re being sold without tyres as they’re the standard Michelins - I’ll need to put them back on my oem wheels to sell the car.