Hanslow

MY99 Subaru Impreza 16" wheels with Nokian winter tyres

For sale: MY99 Subaru Impreza 16" wheels with Nokian winter tyres

These are my winter seasonal wheels up for sale and fit the '86 perfectly and really suit the car, to my eyes at least. When I bought the wheels they weren't in the greatest shape finish wise so I scrubbed them down and gave them a quick home refurbish. They're far from concourse, but as a set of winter alloys they're perfectly fine and run straight and true without any vibrations or such.

The Nokians have about 2-3mm on the rears and about 3-4 on the fronts so won't last much longer but might see you through this winter, particularly if you rotate them. They're stored in wheel covers, same as these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/XL-size-SPARE-COVER-WHEEL/dp/B00O2BGFMU , which I've marked which corner they've come off, so they've always gone back on the same corner.

They're currently a bit dirty with brake dust since I took them off in a rush in spring and haven't got round to clearing them up so gloves would be useful for handling out of the bags.

I'm looking for £150, collection from Crich in Derbyshire or could meet within an agreed short distance. Free cup of tea on collection ;)

IMG_20151105_125133.jpg

IMG_20151105_125142.jpg

IMG_20151123_135901.jpg