Hanslow

Invidia N1 catback exhaust

For sale: Invidia N1 catback titanium tip exhaust

This has been on my car for approximately the last three years so is showing a bit of surface blemishing and protective dirt but will clean up with some elbow grease and autosol if you like your exhausts shiny. All welds are fine.

For those of you who like your exhausts subtle, stop reading and walk away now, this is one of the louder ones. When I first fitted it I wondered if I'd actually made a mistake as the contrast with stock was so great, but once used to it I've grown to love it over the years. It's good for early warning as my better half tells me she can hear me about half a mile away if she's out in the garden so knows when I'm on my way home. Having just switched back to stock, only because I'll be selling up next year, my comment on the stock was that it felt like I'd gone deaf as I could barely hear it.

So if you like them loud, check out some online vids for a feel of what it's like then get in touch if interested.

The exhaust will come with three new gaskets since I thought it best to sell it all ready to fit, some stainless steel bolts with brass nuts that I had it secured with on my '86 and after a quick cleanup they're still in excellent condition. I had greased them all up to to help protect them which I've mostly cleaned off.

In addition to the exhaust as shown in the pics, it comes with the two silencer bungs, which I've never used and can't find the retaining bolts for them, but any small bolts should hold them in place once inserted into the silencers.

I'm looking for £400, collection from Crich in Derbyshire or could meet within an agreed short distance. Free cup of tea on collection ;)

I initially responded to:

so, if price/location isn't an issue, @Dave86 and @willclarke could already be interested so I'd like to honour their interest first.

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

2 hours ago, Hanslow said:

For sale: Invidia N1 catback titanium tip exhaust

This has been on my car for approximately the last three years so is showing a bit of surface blemishing and protective dirt but will clean up with some elbow grease and autosol if you like your exhausts shiny. All welds are fine.

For those of you who like your exhausts subtle, stop reading and walk away now, this is one of the louder ones. When I first fitted it I wondered if I'd actually made a mistake as the contrast with stock was so great, but once used to it I've grown to love it over the years. It's good for early warning as my better half tells me she can hear me about half a mile away if she's out in the garden so knows when I'm on my way home. Having just switched back to stock, only because I'll be selling up next year, my comment on the stock was that it felt like I'd gone deaf as I could barely hear it.

So if you like them loud, check out some online vids for a feel of what it's like then get in touch if interested.

The exhaust will come with three new gaskets since I thought it best to sell it all ready to fit, some stainless steel bolts with brass nuts that I had it secured with on my '86 and after a quick cleanup they're still in excellent condition. I had greased them all up to to help protect them which I've mostly cleaned off.

In addition to the exhaust as shown in the pics, it comes with the two silencer bungs, which I've never used and can't find the retaining bolts for them, but any small bolts should hold them in place once inserted into the silencers.

I'm looking for £400, collection from Crich in Derbyshire or could meet within an agreed short distance. Free cup of tea on collection ;)

I initially responded to:

so, if price/location isn't an issue, @Dave86 and @willclarke could already be interested so I'd like to honour their interest first.

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

Hi Hanslow

I didnt realise how loud these were (even with resonators on mid pipe?!?!) - i think ill pass and look for something quieter, but thanks for the offer 

Cheers

No worries Will. I wouldn't want someone to end up with something louder than they'd ideally like and this is pretty loud certainly compared to stock.

That said, how loud is loud? The following video is a good comparison of stock with the N1. Again, all depends on the ears and the microphone as to what's palatable or not, I just want to make sure people realise this isn't quiet.

Let me have a look Dave and see what I can find out. We've a big monitor box at work that could suffice but I'll need to get measurements and see if it'll fit. Alternatively, we have an office down in Surrey near Hampton Court palace that I occasionally go down to so it might be possible to sort something out to coincide with a visit if you're not in an immediate rush. I'll get some measurements and possibilities looked into tomorrow once I get an idea of the box size and if stuff might fit.

Just a quick shout out to Hanslow, very nice gent and incredibly accommodating. Of allthethings I have bought over the years the exhaust came to me packaged so incredibly well, and quickly!

Thanks Dave :D It helped greatly that you were also so easy to deal with and didn't mind me taking a bit of time to sort things out so that you ended up with what you wanted, so kudos to you too.