I say new, I’ve had it almost a year now but love it just as much as the day I picked it up! 

Only recently started to change things. Got the smoked valentis and spent the weekend plastidipping the wheels and front lip (so much fun!) . Looking at getting the windows tinted & roof wrapped shortly. Got some alcantara on order to wrap the dash.

And hopefully get the TD NA kit and Resonated exhaust before the end of the year.

Any other mods (fairly cheap) you guys would recommend? 

Cheers!

Dave

97C4BBDB-B91F-4F2D-B242-F9B6B6399632.jpeg

2DC38665-3BB4-4BBA-834C-4F7261F94331.jpeg

Welcome!  I can highly recommend the TD NA kit and resonated exhaust.  Consider the bigger (quieter) resonator if you don't want it too loud.  Performance is very nice.

19 minutes ago, MartinT said:

Welcome!  I can highly recommend the TD NA kit and resonated exhaust.  Consider the bigger (quieter) resonator if you don't want it too loud.  Performance is very nice.

Thanks! I don't mind it a little loud, I just don't want it raspy. Without the bigger resonator does it still have a good sound to it?

Also with the NA kit, I know it eliminates the torque curve and you can feel the difference lower down the rev range. Can you also feel the increase in HP higher up or is it not very noticeable?

I personally found the smaller resonator to be loud - not raspy, just loud across the frequency range and a little droney in the car at speed.  The larger resonator is just fine with me - can still be loud when giving it serious welly in a narrow street, but otherwise well behaved and there is no drone on the motorway.  The bass note at idle makes it sound like a serious car.

The torque is very noticeably better than stock, it gives the car so much more flexibility.  Acceleration and willingness to rev at the top end is also much better.  Overtaking in 6th in the stock car is almost impossible, now it's quite possible and eliminates the need to drop to 5th on some occasions.

5 hours ago, MartinT said:

I personally found the smaller resonator to be loud - not raspy, just loud across the frequency range and a little droney in the car at speed.  The larger resonator is just fine with me - can still be loud when giving it serious welly in a narrow street, but otherwise well behaved and there is no drone on the motorway.  The bass note at idle makes it sound like a serious car.

The torque is very noticeably better than stock, it gives the car so much more flexibility.  Acceleration and willingness to rev at the top end is also much better.  Overtaking in 6th in the stock car is almost impossible, now it's quite possible and eliminates the need to drop to 5th on some occasions.

Brilliant can't wait to get it all fitted, all sounds great! Have you got the MTEC shifters too?

18 minutes ago, MartinT said:

Yes I have, as well as a TD intake pipe with sound delete.

Nice, I like how it currently changes gear, does it feel much better with the MTEC springs in?

At first you may feel that it's too notchy, but you get used to the slick precision of it.

I still don't like my 5th to 4th downshift much, I have to help it with some diagonal pressure.

24 minutes ago, MartinT said:

At first you may feel that it's too notchy, but you get used to the slick precision of it.

I still don't like my 5th to 4th downshift much, I have to help it with some diagonal pressure.

That's interesting, everyone seems to rave about the difference it makes. Is that with the Whiteline positive shift bush in too?