Nails

SOLD Nearly new Invidia N1 exhaust for sale

I no longer have my GT86 so I am putting my exhaust up for sale. 

Getting rid of the GT86 was not in my plans, so the exhaust is only a couple of months old and has only done a few hundred miles. 

It is the Invidia N1 with the Titanium tips. The exhaust was fitted and removed by Abbey Motorsport and I am sure Mark would be happy to vouch for it's condition. 

To me the exhaust is the best sounding I have heard on a GT86. 

The cheapest I can currently find a new one for, with the titanium tips, is £715. 

I am selling this for £500 - collection from Crawley, West Sussex area. 

Please see the other forum for pics - http://www.gt86ownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic15303_post198910.html#198910 I did try and upload them here, but even after compression none of the pics are less than 1.8MB. 

Yes the exhaust has been disassembled and is packed up and ready for the new owner. In terms of it being resonated, well Invidia don't list it as either. There is what looks like a very small silencer near where it attaches to the cat, but it doesn't have the large rear silencer a lot of systems have. 

I personally loved the sound of the exhaust, it has a nice deep tone to it. 

50 minutes ago, sxocpaul said:

Can collect this Saturday. 

Hi, I have just had a PM off someone else who wants it, he sent the message just after your last one on here so by rights I should give you first dibs. He has offered the full price so if you are also willing to pay full price, it's yours.