micmason123

Litchfield Spec S Supercharger Kit (made 279bhp) - £2,000

I'm selling my Litchfield spec S supercharger kit, as I have now replaced with a turbo set up. 

The kit was on the car for 18 months and did roughly 15k miles in my ownership (meaning it has done 23k miles in total).

A brand new belt and a nearly full bottle Rotrex Supercharger fluid are included in the sale (£140 value in total).

I'm asking for £2,000 for the whole kit (see pictures below). The price new from Litchfield was around £4,300.

I managed 279bhp with this charger, with great torque improvements. (see dyno print out below). It was installed and tuned by Fensport.

This modification gives the car the power curve, power level it should have been produced with. 

Any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Collection is preferred from Littlehampton (BN17 5JU), could potentially meet. 

N.B. I will be driving to Fensport this coming Thursday (28th June 2018), so could drop with them if you'd like to organise for them to install and tune. 

SC1.JPG

SC2.JPG

Sc3.JPG

SC4.JPG

SC6.JPG

IMG_4717.JPG

Hey,

Yes it will fit manual or auto, no difference. 

Here is the quote I had from Fensport when I purchased the kit:

Cost will be approximately £750 + VAT for fitting of the Litchfield kit, manifold and cat.

Mapping is £330 + VAT and you will also require an Ecutek license if you haven't already got one, these are £160 + VAT.

Let me know if you're interested or have any further questions. 

Michael

On 10/10/2018 at 1:33 PM, micmason123 said:

Sold sorry

Any chance of getting the details of who this was sold to, I'm on the hunt for a Litchfield Supercharger kit for my Litchfield ex demo car.